Saturday, November 16, 2013

Dad, while out on bail for kidnapping and rape charges, chokes and slashes 16-year-old son with a knife; then makes bail AGAIN (Englewood, New Jersey)

He's out on bail AGAIN???

Back in 2010, this guy was arrested on kidnapping and sexual assault charges. Oh, and there was a big police standoff too. That was when the police came to his house after Daddy started firing his handgun as the victim was fleeing. Nevertheless, he got bail.

Now dad SISA BUTU (aka JAMES MCDOWELL) chokes his 16-year-old son, and slashes him with a knife. And because we coddle violent daddies, doncha know, he's out on bail again.

What happens with these guys too often it that they eventually kill somebody, and law enforcement will tsk tsk and moan about what a terrible tragedy it all was. WHEN THEY COULD HAVE PREVENTED IT BY KEEP THESE SH**s of the street to start with.

Now the victim is in hiding. Why do victims have to do the hiding while the criminals roam free? And what happened to this boy's mother?

Englewood father charged with slashing son, 16

Posted by: Jerry DeMarco
Posted date: November 15, 2013

A 52-year-old Englewood man awaiting trial for rape was arrested by city detectives today on charges of choking and slashing his 16-year-old son during a fight at their home.

Police became aware of the incident yesterday, after the boy went to Englewood Medical Center for treatment, Detective Capt. Timothy Torell said.

Sisa Butu — also known as James McDowell — grabbed a kitchen knife and began chocking the teen during an argument Wednesday night, Torell said.

The boy fought back and was severely cut on his hand, the captain said.

Butu, who was charged with aggravated assault, weapons possession and child endangerment, made $75,000 bail while still at the city lockup this afternoon.

A judge issued a “No Contact” order and the state Division of Child Protection and Permanency was notified, Torell said.

The boy is staying at a safe location outside of Englewood, he said.

Butu made headlines in September 2010 during what other media reported as a standoff.

Police said Boto sexually assaulted a Pennsylvania acquaintance who came to see him because he’d been despondent and ended up fleeing his house when he got sick and vomited.

As she did, they said, Butu fired a shot from a handgun, bringing city police and a tactical squad that surrounded the house and tried calling him for a few hours before tossing in cannisters of gas.

The chemical agent awoke Butu, who apparently had passed out sometime after the 45-year-old woman fled and called police on her cellphone.

He was charged with aggravated sexual assault, kidnapping, making terroristic threats and illegal handgun possession and indicted in later December of that year.

Butu has remained free on bail since being released 10 days after the incident.