Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dad still maintains his sons are alive--and he can totally explain that noose in his house! (Southfield, Michigan)

To me there is little doubt: dad JOHN SKELTON murdered his sons during visitation because he's a control freak killer who just couldn't stand the idea that their own mother would care for them. He's a patholical liar, and no sane individual could believe his sh** at this point--except for the fathers rights people. But I repeat myself.

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/john-skelton-maintains-his-sons-are-alive,-explains-why-a-noose-was-found-in-his-home

John Skelton maintains his sons are alive, explains why a noose was found in his homeJohn Skelton Exclusive Interview

Posted: 05/06/2011

By: Tom Wait

SOUTHFIELD, Mich. (WXYZ) - John Skelton is once again insisting his sons Tanner, Alexander and Andrew are alive.

Skelton’s call to Action News from jail came as his in-laws met with Action News earlier this week and said they do not expect a joyous reunion.

Watch Action News at 6 and 11 Friday for the full interview

“I have something to prove to the world. I didn’t hurt my boys,” Skelton said in a phone interview from the Lenawee County Jail.

The interview with the father of three missing brothers, only 5, 7 and 9 years-old, also came the same week that Skelton’s family released the search warrant details from his home. In the document the family confirms a noose, a bullet and a list of cleaning products were seized.

“The bleach and cleaning products, I don’t know,” Skelton said.

As for the noose, Skelton said it was for a project, but he would not elaborate.

“The kids never even saw that noose. Right now because of the investigation I can’t talk about it. The ropes were for a cradle harness, I guess that’s what you call it. I was making it to go around my waist and legs to go rope climbing,” Skelton said.

A bullet was also found in Skelton’s home on the staircase. John says it was from a gun collection he sold years ago to make extra money to pay bills.

“I had them since I moved to Alaska, “ he said.