Friday, November 28, 2014

Dad who murdered 6-year-old daughter was CUSTODIAL (Pierce County, Washington)

So who gave this obviously unstable father custody? Notice it apparently doesn't even occur to Daddy that he might call Mom to take their daughter if he's feeling suicidal. No, he has to kill the little girl too, which is a true sign of a sociopathic control freak. Not sure why the killer is still an UNIDENTIFIED DAD.

Father, 6-year-old daughter found dead in Pierce Co. apartment

By KOMO Staff
Lindsay Cohen

Published: Nov 25, 2014 at 12:20 PM PST Last Updated: Nov 25, 2014 at 9:30 PM PST

SOUTH HILL, Wash. - Investigators have found the body of a 58-year-old man and his 6-year-old daughter inside an apartment in South Hill, and it appears to be a case of murder-suicide, Pierce County sheriff's officials.

"Unfortunately, we have a deceased 6-year-old girl who appears to have been killed by her father and then killed himself," said Det. Ed Troyer.

Deputies responded to the apartment, in the 17700 block of 85th Avenue Court East, on Tuesday morning after a concerned neighbor called 911, Troyer said. The neighbor told deputies that the 58-year-old man had been acting suicidal Monday night and was talking of going far away.

The neighbor also said the man and his 6-year-old daughter were scheduled to be evicted from their apartment on Tuesday morning.

The neighbor went to check on the pair on Tuesday morning, but received no answer at the door and called 911.

When deputies arrived, they found broken glass outside the apartment and the window blinds were in disarray. Entering the apartment, they found the two bodies.

Troyer said the investigation takes on a much more somber mood when there are kids involved.

"Bring your kid to a fire station, a hospital, call somebody or do something," Troyer said. "You don’t need to take them with you."

Troyer said the man was a single father and the mother was in Utah, and there had been no history of calls to police at the apartment.

The Pierce County Medical Examiner is removing the bodies from the scene on Tuesday afternoon. The causes of death were not immediately available