Monday, December 30, 2013

Single dad repeatedly rapes daughter, impregnates her three times (Nigeria)

Moronic dickhead father AUGUSTINE OBODEKE blames the rapes on his lack of a wife (Mom is deceased) and claims he didn't know that raping his own daughter was wrong.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/12/29/man-impregnates-daughter-three-times-says-know-abomination/

Man impregnates daughter three times, says he did not know it is an abomination

By Wale Odunsi on December 29, 2013

The Edo State Police Command has arrested a 37-year-old man, one Augustine Obodeke, for repeatedly sleeping with his 17-year-old daughter (Favour), impregnating her three times.

Sunday Sun reports that the bubble finally burst, when the daughter became pregnant the third time and was unwilling to go for abortion.

According to a police report, the girl had cried out to neighbours, who then presented the case to the Ugbowo Police Station in Benin City.

Acting on the recount, the police arrested Obodeke and has since detained him.

Narrating her ordeal, Favour said her father started having sexual intercourse with her after the death of her mother.

“He first impregnated me and we went for abortion. My father impregnated me the second time and I went for another abortion. He had arranged a doctor at Uselu who has been doing the abortion.

“My father impregnated me the third time and told me that we should go for another abortion but I ran out of the house. He then threatened to deal with me if I told anybody what has been happening between us.

“I have to cry out early in the morning which prompted our neighbours to intervene. Since my mother was late, anytime my father requested for sex, I felt I had no choice than to allow him have sex with me”, Favour explained.

In his own account, Obodeke accepted that he had been sleeping with his daughter and had impregnated her thrice.

He, however, attributed it to the death of his wife and his inability to remarry.

“It is true that I have been having sex with my own daughter. When she became pregnant the first time, I took her to one of my doctors at Uselu Quarters who terminated the pregnancy.

“I impregnated her the second time and I took her to the same doctor who terminated the pregnancy again. It was when I impregnated her the third time that she refused to follow me to the doctor for the abortion.

“I decided to be having sex with my daughter because my wife is late and I have not remarried. I decided to enjoy my own daughter by having sex with her.

“I want my daughter to forgive me because I have sinned against her. Nobody told me that what I was doing to my daughter was an abomination. I thought I was enjoying the sex with my daughter”, he said.

The Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Foluso Adebanjo, said the man was arrested on November 22, 2013.

He further explained that the doctor who terminated the first pregnancies was still at large, assuring that the suspect would soon be charged to court.