Sunday, January 20, 2013

Dad says he raped 15-year-old daughter "for the sake of religion" (Nepal)

UNNAMED DAD. Wherever they live, these sicko bastard daddies come up with the grandest excuses for why they are scum. 

http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/fullNews.php?headline=15-year-old+girl+raped+by+father&NewsID=362737

15-year-old girl raped by father

Added At: 2013-01-20 11:58 PM
Last Updated At: 2013-01-20 11:58 PM

KHEM BAHADUR BUDHA ROLPA: Amid relentless protests against the crimes against women, a shocking incident has come to light: A 15-year-old daughter was raped by her own father many times in Rolpa’s Jankot.

The victim said her 35-year-old father started raping her after he returned from India as a wage worker six months ago.

The girl was rescued by her neighbour when her father attempted to rape her in a nearby forest on January 2.

“She was tied to a tree and her father was about to rape her,” said a neighbour, adding, “He ran away when he saw me.”

The victim girl’s mother said she was forcefully taken from the house.

“When he raped me for the first time I lost my consciousness. Later, he sprinkled water on me to regain my consciousness only to be raped,” victim girl said, adding, “My mother is also aware about the incident. When my mother told the neighbours about the incident, they ignored her.”

According to the victim, he raped her even her mother. “He used to beat up my mother when she protested,” she said adding, “He threatened us to not disclose it to anyone.”

Police had arrested the accused on January 13 after an FIR was filed by the victim girl, said Rolpa DSP Om Bahadur Ranamagar.

“Investigation into the case is underway,” DSP Ranamagar said adding, “Action would be taken against him if he is found guilty.”

Meanwhile, the accused rapist has confessed to the crime.

“I had studied Indrajal in India and I raped my daughter for the sake of religion,” he said.