Friday, August 22, 2014

Dad murders 3- and 4-year-old daughters during visitation; dressed them as ballerinas before smothering them to death (Melbourne, Australia)

The fathers rights folks tell us that gatekeeping mamas cause all the problems. Actually, we have the opposite problem. Every sicko freak like this father are granted access to the kids on demand, and mothers have been so threatened that they are no longer allowed to say no.

The killer dad is identified as CHARLES AMON MIHAYO.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-22/charles-amon-mihayo-watched-his-daughters-dance-then-murdered/5690270

Charles Amon Mihayo watched his daughters dance before murdering them

Updated 22 Aug 2014, 4:00pmFri 22 Aug 2014, 4:00pm

Melbourne man Charles Amon Mihayo dressed his young daughters in ballerina dresses and filmed them dancing before smothering them with a pillow.

The 36-year-old pleaded guilty to murdering four-year-old Savannah and three-year-old Indianna on Easter Sunday.

After killing them, Mihayo bathed them, then redressed them in the ballerina dresses and called police.

When police arrived he told them: "It's done. I've killed them."

He pleaded guilty to two counts of murder in the Melbourne Magistrates Court on Friday.

Mihayo arranged with the girls' mother, his estranged partner, to see them on April 20, telling her in a text he wanted to "see them one last time", according to documents submitted to the court.

He went shopping that morning, buying the dresses and silver shoes for the girls.

Mihayo made the girls dance in the dresses for their mother and grandmother when they arrived at his bungalow in the backyard of the Watsonia home of his ex-partner's parents.

He then told them: "Come back inside and we'll show mum something else in 10 minutes."

He took the girls into his bungalow and filmed them on his phone dancing to a song from the film Frozen.

He then held a pillow over their faces until they stopped moving.

When his ex-partner tried to enter the locked bungalow he said "you'll know when they get here."

Police were soon bashing on the bungalow door and Mihayo shouted out "a minute please", while he finished dressing the girls in their ballerina outfits.

The Tanzanian national later told police he had no reason for murdering his daughters but that it made sense to him at the time, the court documents said.

He told police that they would not understand what he had been through and that providing a reason for his crime would make no difference.

Mihayo appeared in court briefly via video-link to enter his guilty pleas.

He will face a directions hearing in the Victorian Supreme Court in September ahead of his sentence.

AAP

Monday, August 11, 2014

"Babysitting" dad charged with murder in death of 7-week-old son (Muldraugh, Kentucky)

Dad is identified as ERIC BRADDAM.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/26244470/baby-died

Meade Co. father accused of killing 7-week-old son

Posted: Aug 10, 2014 7:21 PM EDT Updated: Aug 10, 2014 9:49 PM EDT

MULDRAUGH, Ky. (WDRB) - A Meade County man is charged with murder for the death of his seven-week-old son. Authorities were called to a home on Dewey Street in Muldraugh on Thursday around 10 p.m.

Muldraugh police say they responded to the mobile home park after the child was found unresponsive. The seven-week-old was taken to Hardin Memorial Hospital. A family friend says the boy, Bradlyn, was cold, purple and not breathing. The family says Eric Braddam, the boy's father, was babysitting him all day on Thursday.

We're told he died from a traumatic brain injury.

During an interview with police, the chief says Braddam confessed to shaking his son and he was then arrested.

Braddam is charged with murder and is behind bars at the Meade County Jail.

The infant's family says Braddam is being held on $100,000 bond.

Dad charged with homicide in death of 3-month-old son (Thompson Falls, Montana)

Lately I've been noticing a lot of babies getting murdered around two months of age. Just about the time the Mom is forced to go back to work (if she got what passes for minimal maternity leave in this country), while the apparently unemployed violent dad takes over the infant care. The results are often tragic--just as they are here.

Dad is identified as GUNNERY MCKENLEY DYE.

Education is not the answer. These guys "know" what shaken baby is. They've seen the movies. But they're impulsive, volatile, easily frustrated, and inclined towards rage, so this is what happens.

We need paid maternity leaves in this country. And enough jobs for dudes like this to support the family and get out of the nursery.

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/members/father-charged-in-plains-baby-shaking-death/article_3fbc8dc0-2028-11e4-a4be-0019bb2963f4.html

Father charged in Plains baby shaking death

Posted: Saturday, August 9, 2014 9:00 pm
By JUSTYNA TOMTAS/Clark Fork Valley Press

THOMPSON FALLS — A charge has been filed against a father for the deliberate homicide of his 3-month old child, after it was determined the child was a victim of shaken baby syndrome.

Gunnery McKenley Dye, 21, faces the charge for the death of his son, Shane Gabriel-Leon Dye.

According to a court affidavit, on April 16 at approximately 9:30 p.m. a Plains police officer responded to an emergency medical service call at a residence in Plains. When the officer arrived on scene, he saw grandmother Karla Ibarra performing maneuvers consistent with first aid and CPR on the child. Dye stated he was feeding the baby, when the baby “acted like he choked on the food.”

The baby was taken to Clark Fork Valley Hospital and was later transported to the Community Medical Center in Missoula.

At approximately 3 a.m. the dispatcher in Sanders County received a call from the care management from Community Medical Center. They advised they were filing a report with Child Protection Services under the belief that the baby was a victim of shaken baby syndrome.

Two Missoula County sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the medical center to interview the parents.

Dye stated that after a bath, he began feeding the baby.

“He said about half way through the bottle the baby stated coughing and gagging and then its body got tight and then went limp,” stated the affidavit. “He said the baby was gasping for air.”

From there, Dye stated he ran over to Karla Ibarra’s residence where 911 later was called. The mother, Rachel Ibarra, had been at work during the time of the call.

The deputies asked whether Dye had shaken the baby and he denied doing so. He stated he had watched a video about the dangers shortly after the baby was born.

Dye did say the baby hit his head on the side of a bathtub and may have been injured, although he mentioned it was “a little tap on the back of the head.”

Rachel reported another possible injury that occurred earlier when the baby had been riding in a car. After driving over some potholes, the baby’s head moved “side to side rapidly.”

The baby was pronounced brain dead at 10:47 a.m. on April 18. His body was taken to the State Crime Lab where an autopsy was performed. The results determined the manner of death was homicide and the cause of death was craniocerebral and cervical trauma.

None of the episodes of trauma reported by Dye explained the autopsy findings, stated the affidavit, which goes on to state that the medical examiner believed the death was a result of an assault.

Dye is scheduled to appear in Sanders County District Court on Tuesday at 10 a.m. before Judge Deborah K. Christopher.

The charge of deliberate homicide, a felony, is punishable by death, by life imprisonment, or by imprisonment in the state prison for a term of not less than 10 years or more than 100 years.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Custodial dad, step charged with starving, beating 12-year-old daughter for past two years (Queens, New York)

Why was this girl abused for two years, instead of three? Or one? Or four?

Is that when the father gained custody? Notice, as is typical of the media these days, there is not ONE WORD on how these pieces of sh** got custody or who gave it to them. We are told nothing about what happened to this girl's mother or why she has been eliminated from the picture? Is she deceased? Do we know for sure if it was from natural causes? Is she "missing"? Did this abusive father strip her of custody in a corrupt New York family court? What?

Dad is identified as RAJESH RANOT.

http://theforumnewsgroup.com/2014/08/07/ozone-park-couple-charged-with-starving-12-year-old-daughter-da/

Ozone Park couple charged with starving 12-year-old daughter: DA

August 7, 2014

A couple from Ozone Park was hit with multiple counts of assault and child endangerment Tuesday after Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said they allegedly starved and brutally beat their now 12-year-old daughter over the past two years.

Sheetal and Rajesh Ranot of 96th Street in Ozone Park were accused of starving and beating their 12-year-old daughter Maya Ranot between December 2012 and July 2014, including one instance in which they allegedly hit her with a broken metal broom handle, cutting her wrist to the bone, Brown said. They were both arrested late last month and remained in jail waiting on their next court date, the DA said.

Criminal charges alleged that Sheetal Ranot repeatedly hit the child, who was her stepdaughter, about her body and face – often causing bruising and pain. She also locked her inside her bedroom and refused to feed her several times between Dec. 1, 2012 and May 6, 2014, Brown said. The DA outlined one alleged incident in which the stepmother even kicked the child in the face while wearing shoes, causing bruising, swelling and pain.

A second occasion, Brown said, also included an instance in which the stepmom beat the child with a broken metal broom handle and cut her wrist and right knee on May 6, 2013. Emergency responders found her in a pool of blood before taking the 12-year-old in for surgery, Brown said. Another incident was recorded on April 16, when the stepmom beat her into the hospital again, where doctors found she weighted only 58 pounds and appeared malnourished, Brown said.

“The criminal charges allege that this young victim was subjected to years of unspeakable physical abuse at the hands of her father and stepmother – including being locked in her bedroom by her stepmother without food or water for extended periods of time and forced to take cold showers while her father hit her about her body with his hands and even a baseball bat,” Brown said. “Despite the bruising and scarring on her body which served as a silent testament to the violence and cruelty she purportedly endured, it is alleged that for a long time this emaciated child was fearful of disclosing the true nature of her injuries or those responsible for her suffering for fear that her younger step-siblings would be taken away by authorities and placed in foster care. Fortunately, she found the courage to speak up.” The girl’s father Rajesh Ranot was also accused of beating the 12-year-old about her body with his hands, feet, a belt and even a baseball bat on separate occasions between Dec. 1 2012 and May 6, 2014. Brown said he would lock her inside her bedroom without food or water for extended periods of time and force her to take cold showers. On March 31, 2014, he allegedly beat her with a baseball bat on the head, Brown said.

“I am deeply grateful to the Child Protective Specialists and Investigative Consultants, whose diligence and professionalism saved the life of this young girl and ensured that she and her siblings were removed from this home and are now safe from further abuse,” said city Administration for Children’s Services Commissioner Gladys Carrión. “This horrific case highlights the necessity of, and reinforces our commitment to, collaborating with our partner city agencies, provider agencies and community organizations to ensure that New York City children remain safe.”

Sheetal Ranot faces up to 25 years in prison if convicted, while her husband Rajesh faces up to seven, the district attorney said.

Dad charged with capital murder of 2-month-old son while mom at work (Tuscumbia, Alabama)

Why moms need paid maternity leaves in this country...partly so we aren't utilizing deadbeat dimwits and abusers as babysitters (the baby had healing injuries, suggesting that Daddy had been abusing him from birth..) Even though Mom was at work and is not charged, notice that she has still lost custody of the surviving child.

Also notice that this is the 2nd northern Alabama father charged with killing an infant THIS WEEK.

Dad is identified as MICHAEL WADE LOGAN.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2014/08/tuscumbia_father_charged_with.html

Tuscumbia father charged with capital murder of infant son

By Jonathan Grass on August 07, 2014 at 5:06 PM, updated August 07, 2014 at 5:45 PM

TUSCUMBIA, Alabama -- A 2-month-old boy was brought in unresponsive to Helen Keller Hospital Saturday evening. Now the father is charged with capital murder.

Michael Wade Logan, 28, was charged Thursday after spending several days in custody during the investigation. He is being held without bond in the Colbert County Detention Center. He will make an initial appearance before District Judge Chad Coker on Friday.

Emergency personnel responded to a 911 call from the family home in Tuscumbia close to 7:20 p.m. Saturday and found the baby, Michael Wade Logan Jr., unresponsive. Attempts to resuscitate him at the hospital were unsuccessful. Tuscumbia Police Chief Tony Logan said preliminary information from the autopsy indicated the baby showed signs of trauma. This information also pointed to prior injuries.

Logan and a friend were the only adults home with the baby Saturday evening. The mother, Denya Logan, was at work. She has not been charged. Another young child at the home was placed in the custody of family members.

Denya Logan gave AL.com's news partner, WHNT News 19, a brief statement saying, "There's no doubt in my mind that Michael did not do this. Now I have to deal with the tragic loss of our son and burying him."

Logan is the second north Alabama father this week to face capital murder charges in an infant's death. Sergino Larenta Richard, 26, of Harvest was charged Wednesday following an investigation of his infant son. The baby was brought to Madison Hospital on July 12 but was pronounced dead on arrival. The investigation led authorities to believe Richard was responsible.

Dad charged with capital murder in infant's death (Huntsville, Alabama)

Dad is identified as SERGINO LARENTA RICHARD.

http://www.al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2014/08/madison_county_man_charged_wit_1.html

Madison County man charged with capital murder of his baby

By Jonathan Grass on August 06, 2014 at 3:51 PM, updated August 06, 2014 at 3:58 PM

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- A baby showed up at Madison Hospital already dead last month. Now the baby's father is charged with capital murder.

Madison County Sheriff Blake Dorning said the infant was brought in to the hospital at approximately 2:20 a.m. on July 12. The hospital contacted authorities when the baby was dead on arrival.

Investigators found the death to be suspicious and launched an investigation. Investigators said the autopsy showed the baby died from external force. They determined the father, 26-year-old Sergino Larenta Richard, killed the child and arrested him Wednesday on a capital murder charge. Richard, also known as Sergino Larenta Richard-Key, is being held in the Madison County Jail without bond.

The capital murder charge stems from the young age of the victim.

Dad charged with homicide in death of 3-month-old son (Sequatchie, Tennessee)

Dad is identified as CHRIS RUSSELL.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/07/police-arrest-father-in-babys-death/13716087/

Police arrest father in baby's death

Associated Press 9:02 a.m. CDT August 7, 2014

Father charged with murder and aggravated abuse in the death of 3-month-old son.

SEQUATCHIE, Tenn. (AP) — Police have arrested the father of a 3-month-old Marion County boy who died in 2012.

The Chattanooga Times Free Press (http://bit.ly/1mpjl6z ) reports Chris Russell was taken into custody on Wednesday in Whitfield County on a fugitive from justice warrant stemming from the child's death.

Marion County Sheriff Ronnie "Bo" Burnett told the newspaper the warrant stemmed from a Marion County grand jury indictment that charges Russell with murder and aggravated abuse in the death of Colin Russell.

An autopsy report for the infant listed the cause of death as homicide.

It said the child suffered several injuries including contusions on the child's head, hemorrhaging in his optic nerves and at least 15 bone fractures. It wasn't immediately clear whether Russell has an attorney.