Friday, April 3, 2015

Custodial dad gets bail in rape-murder of 3-year-old daughter; charged with "manslaughter" (Petrie, Australia)

As so often happens in the media, notice the skittishness here about identifying dad MATTHEW LEE WILLIAMSON as a custodial father. In fact, I can't help but wonder how an editor could have missed how inconsistent this account is. Had the little girl been merely staying with Dad the past few days? Did she live there? Both are implied. I can only conclude that a lot of this is intentional confusion, as we see this all the time in articles on custodial fathers who kill their offspring. I had to examine private webpages to confirm that Daddy had full custody. Obviously, the notoriously corrupt and fathers rights-infiltrated family courts of Australia would rather not take credit for the decision to place this little girl with a rapist and killer.

And speaking of cover up, notice that even though the little girl body's had evidence of a "penetrative injury" to her vagina, nobody will actually say she was raped.

And what a joke that these scumbags are only charged with "manslaughter" for rape and murder, and out on bail....

Shocking abuse of little girl who died after suffering ‘penetrative injury,' stomach punches and being locked in her room so long she had to use it as a toilet... as her father faces manslaughter charges

Kyhesha-Lee Joughin died from bowel injuries in her father's home in 2013

She suffered a penetrative injury to her vagina and blows to her stomach

Her father allegedly locked her in a room for so long she urinated and defecated on herself

Her father and his friend, who lived in the house when she died, have been granted bail

Both men will face a committal hearing next month

By Australian Associated Press and Belinda Grant Geary For Daily Mail Australia
Published: 04:52 EST, 1 April 2015 | Updated: 23:20 EST, 1 April 2015

Queensland toddler Kyhesha-Lee Joughin was forced to use the room she was locked in as a toilet before dying in severe distress of internal injuries, a court has heard.

Shocking allegations of the circumstances surrounding the three-year-old's 2013 death were revealed on Wednesday as family friend who was charged with the toddlers manslaughter was granted bail.

The bail hearing revealed that Kyhesha-Lee suffered blows to her stomach causing severe bowel damage- ultimately leading to her death.

Kyhesha-Lee was in the care of her father Matthew Lee Williamson and Christopher Arthur Neville Kent who have both been charged with manslaughter and child cruelty.

Crown prosecutor Vicki Loury alleged the toddler also suffered a penetrative injury to her vagina three days before her death.

She was not seen of or heard of by anyone else in the five days prior to her death, although another man visited the home the night before Kyhesha-Lee died.

'She was by that stage in severe distress, extremely unwell,' Ms Loury told the court. Kyhesha-Lee's body was found days after she suffered the blows - allegedly in squalid surroundings - at the unit she shared with her father in Petrie, north of Brisbane, on March 30, 2013.

Kent, 46, was granted bail in the Brisbane Magistrates Court on Wednesday after the court heard he'd offered to plead guilty on the basis of criminal negligence.

Williamson allegedly locked his daughter in the bedroom while he slept during the day, forcing her to defecate and urinate in the room.

Her father Matthew Lee Williamson and his friend Christopher Arthur Neville Kent, who also lived in the house and cared for the child in the days prior to her death, are each charged with manslaughter and child cruelty.

They have both been released on bail

Evidence of the child's blood had been found on Kent's shorts.

'It was a small unit, he must have been aware of what was happening with the child,' Ms Loury said.

Chief Magistrate Ray Rinaudo agreed with Kent's barrister Soraya Ryan that the accused no longer presented a risk of fleeing or re-offending on bail.

Magistrate Rinaudo said he was ultimately swayed by Kent's steps towards taking responsibility for the 'tragic' events by his plea offer.

Kent was bailed with strict conditions including daily reporting to police and restrictions on entering the homes of children under 16.

Both he and Williamson are due to face a committal hearing next month.